Friday, October 28, 2016

I know I've Said This Before

I've been going through a heck of a lot of work learning the new art of blogging:  SEO, self-hosting sites, social media techniques, yadda yadda.

I am moving to www.rebelliouspastorswife.com  Seriously.  I mean it.

For a while, I will post links to my posts here, but eventually I will enter a little code that will direct you over there.  There is a spot in the sidebar or on the top.  I'm really not sure if I will keep the popup that comes up 3 minutes in.  I don't really like them.

If you followed me here, please sign up for email there, or follow my Facebook Page  www.facebook.com/rebelliouspastorswife

And here's my first post on the new site:  Lazarus and the Rich Man, inspired by a sermon my hubby gave and a discussion we had after.


Thanks, my friends.  God bless you.

RPW

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.