Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Busiest Week of My Life.....

Oh what a week! It was Fair Week here, and Chris showed his rabbits. He did well. Roo and Bristol took Best of Breed and Best Opposite of Breed, respectively, and the judges both had a lot of good things to say about our litter of babies. Chris told him that we were trying to decide which to keep and he said "Oh, keep them all! They are all three excellent." But we are keeping Rebecca. Guinevere will soon be on her way to Las Vegas to be a classroom rabbit, and Rowena charmed the heart of someone who saw her and she will be living the high life as a houserabbit. From what I hear, she's going to have a pretty spiffy "condo" cage. But it was a long week.

So between doing our regular things and adding that, I'm exhausted....but not completely because I have to yell this at the top of my lungs.....

GO DODGERS!!!!!! GO DODGERS!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Playoffs here we come!!!!

No comments: