Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just Leave Me Alone......

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
Elegant, eh....hmmm. Thanks to Hoffman Homemaker for this one. I love Jungian/Myers-Briggs type personality tests. In a short amount of questions, it came up with the same one that 200 questions comes up with.

2 comments:

Hanley Family said...

Hmm...I'm somewhat rare. But how do I answer the question about whether I'd be voted most popular or quietest?

I certainly wasn't the most popular...due in large part to the fact that I wasn't quiet. Someone actually offered to pay me a dollar if I'd be quiet all the way through lab.

Luckily for me, my best friend gave me two dollars to keep talking.

RPW said...

lol....

yeah, I had trouble with that one, too, because in high school I was much more social than I am now. I really only like to talk if I have a purpose.

I still needed down time after school, and almost never went to parties, because I hated crowds. But I loved hanging out with 3 or 4 of my good friends, so I still fit the introverted scale even then.