Okay, here's a try.
1. I like stick shifts much better than automatic transmissions.
2. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a marine biologist (whales), until I realized I hate swimming in the ocean (actual swimming, I can handle wading).
3. My college roommate taught me how to crochet. My first project was an afghan for my sweetie. It has long since fallen apart. Luckily, he married me anyway.
4. I'm claustrophobic. I'm not very fond of heights either. Needless to say, I'm rarin' to go up the St. Louis Arch again (not).
5. I truly and devotedly believe that there is no better burger on this earth than In-n-Out Burger. If you disagree, you haven't had one.
6. There is 10 years difference in age between me and my older brother and 10 years between me and my nephew. There is 12 years between me and my older sister, and 12 years between me and my niece. So I was stuck right there in the middle.
7. I like to sleep with the tv on.
I tag Designated Knitter, and you, too!