Thursday, July 26, 2007

What a Difference a Rain Makes

Yesterday, this was all yellow-brown.








While I was at it, I decided to take a picture of my big baby, Scully. He's about 6 months now. Can you say "major destructive force." We're just hoping the new pet screen holds up. He is a real sweetie.

We take him to my parents' place on the lake and try to convince him that he likes water. He's not buying it too much. I want to take him to the seminary and see if herding geese wouldn't provide more motivation. The neighbor's Shih Tzu comes over and barks at him, and Scully barks and runs away, and when the neighbors come to get their dog, then he comes out and gives a couple of intimidating barks. Big sissy.

Big difference from the little guy that captured our hearts. I don't think a day has gone by so far where I don't look at him and say "you're bigger than yesterday."

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Wow, he's a big boy. Look at those long front legs! What's his height at the shoulder?

RPW said...

I'll have to measure him again...I know his shoulders are a good 2 inches above my knee now.

For a couple of weeks, it looked like he'd caught up with his legs, but they've gotten long again....eek!!

:)

Cheryl said...

What a cutie!

Is that beautiful view your back yard?