Monday, February 04, 2008

Can It Get Any Better Than That???

Wow...

That's all I can say is "wow." That was an amazing Super Bowl. And how often do you get to say those three words together? "Amazing" and "Super Bowl?"

I am so glad that Eli Manning isn't going to have to spend the next five years having people say the things they've been saying for the last three...."he's not quite his brother, is he?" He really was astounding yesterday.

And I'm glad they beat the Patriots

(though it is really wierd being a Dodger fan and rooting for any team called the Giants).

And speaking of....10 Days until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!!!~!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

I'm getting giddy thinking of baseball too.

Glenda said...

Yeah it was a good game. But I'm counting down the days until the Super Speedway - 11 Days till NASCAR races fill my Sunday afternoons. AHHHHHH!