Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hu's On First?



It is SO nice to be able to sit and watch baseball again. I've missed my Dodgers so much, and it is so awesome to see them fight so hard against the evil Giants...It even made me happier to sit there and watch the game while I wallowed in my flu-imposed misery.

We have a new middle-infielder this year...he's mostly off the bench, but he's from Taiwan and his name is Chin-lung Hu. Unfortunately, he struck out last night, but how much do you want to bet that the guys at ESPN are eagerly waiting for him to get a hit so that they can make the "Hu's on first!!" call on Sportscenter. I can't wait. If I were manager, I'd have put him on the roster just to be able to say that!

And Joe Torre looks infinitely better in Dodger Blue. I'm so excited for this season!!

No comments: