Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Sorry, I'm Neglecting You

I really do want to respond to what has been said in the last discussion, but there really are a few things that I want to focus on. Besides homeschooling my kids and doing a mediocre job of keeping a home, I also work as a field interviewer, conducting social science research studies for a big time university that always raises eyebrows when I say the name...(LOL).

This current project has been particularly demanding of my time (not really more time, but it is specific as to when I am supposed to be working, so the relative inflexibility of it kind of drives me crazy.) This is the last week of the project, and I am grateful, as it is obnoxiously getting in the way of my blogging :P So be patient with me this week. I WILL get back on track next week.

No comments: