Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ten Years Ago???

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was living in our first place in Pasadena. Chris was walking and FINALLY getting teeth. I was working on my certification as a La Leche League Leader. Oh my goodness, I just realized I was pregnant with Noah and completely nauseous and uncomfortable. Wow, was that all ten years ago?

What are 5 things on my to-do list for tomorrow?

weed the garden
get stuff for Chris for camp
get milk (I drive 40 miles to get it)
homeschool lessons
church

Snacks I enjoy:

Right now I am craving Rubio's fish tacos. Mmmm

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Pay off my student loan
Donate to charity
Get car #2
See Europe
buy a small homestead where I can have chickens and a cow

Places I have lived:

Las Vegas, NV
Cedar City, UT
Yuma, AZ
Fort Wayne, IN
Pasadena, CA
Garrett, IN

Jobs I have had:

clothing salesperson/cashier (Millers Outpost, JC Penney, pet store, Christian bookstore, Sears)

camp counselor (Arrowhead Lutheran Camp) - junior counselor in high school, senior counselor, and then on coordinating staff. This is where I met my Honey.

Family-Child Advocate/ social work intern

Church secretary (on vicarage)

Certified Nursing Assistant (Townhouse in Fort Wayne. Jeff would drop me off early in the morning, go home and get ready for class, park the car there for me, and trudge across the field in the snow, all so I could wouldn't have to when I was done with work)

Group Home Trainer

Preschool teacher

Mom/homeschooler (the pay stinks, but the benefits are great)

Family Support Worker/social work - working with families whose children were in "the system"

Field Interviewer for social science research studies (current)

6 peeps I would like to know more about:

Elephant's Child, Polly, Indiana Jane, Barb the Evil Genius, Laura, Beth at Thursday's Musings.

(I'll put in the links later, I have to get my son to the doctor..eek, I'm almost late!)

4 comments:

Scott Diekmann said...

They closed my main source for Rubio's, which was in the San Diego airport!

Thursday's Child said...

So, since I'm one of the peeps, does that mean I've been tagged? (I'm still trying to figure out all this blogging stuff. LOL)

RPW said...

Yep, you've been tagged :)

and its about time. You can just copy it into a post on your blog and then delete my answers and put in yours.

Thursday's Child said...

Argh!