Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting to Know You

I got this from By Sun and Candlelight. I took out the ones that didn't apply, because it originally went around by email.

1. What is your occupation right now? Homeschooler/Homemaker. (the current research project I was working on is done..woohoo)
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm currently not wearing socks, or shoes for that matter.
3. What are you listening to right now. The sound of my computer fan and I can occasionally hear my husband typing in the next room.
4. What is the last thing you ate? A baked potato
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes I can, in fact, I prefer stick shift.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband called me from Wal-Mart
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied it off of a different blog
8. How old are you today? 37
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball. Can't wait for things to start up again
10. What is your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: iced tea. Alcoholic: Margaritas or Amaretto sours
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yep
12. Favorite food? Sushi...nothing like a good golden roll.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Jeff and I watched a bit of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" while we were waiting for the kids to go to bed. The last whole one was probably "Casablanca" a few weeks ago.
14. Favorite day of the year? Easter
15. How do you vent anger? I storm and occasionally yell. I don't insult though. I have to get the physical energy out before I can really work through the problem.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed dog Chocolate. I still have him, though he no longer has a nose, because that was a convenient place to grab on.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries. Neither really top my list
19. Living arrangements? Parsonage -- 3 bedroom ranch house with full basement on the church property.
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week..
24. What is on the floor of your closet? My husband's shoes. Probably some clothes that have fallen off hangers.
26. What did you do last night? Went to the Higher Things Reception and saw old friends and had a beer.
27. What are you most afraid of? Parties. I'm practically phobic if I don't REALLY know some people there.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain. Though my husband adds cinnamon or curry to the meat, and they are EXCELLENT
29. Favorite dog breed? My best dog ever was a border collie, but I'm rather fond of my Catahoula Leopard Dog.
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday. Jeff is off and we get to hang out. We don't do school lessons on Friday.
31. How many states have you lived in? Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, and Indiana -- so five.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. My mother gave me her pearls when I got married.
33. What is your favorite flower? Plumeria or Beauganvilla.
34. Favorite Hobby? Reading, but blogging is a close 2nd.
35. Have you ever tried singing Karaoke? Nope

No comments: